~* Make a post to your LJ with a list of twelve holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and interest-related ("I'd love a icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for new stamp sets") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
~* Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, or link to this post so that the holiday joy will spread.
~* Surf around your LJ to see who has posted a list. And now here's the important part:
~* If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
~* You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy.
~* There are no guarantees with this project, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1) Voiceposts on LJ of Holiday songs sung by the people posting them.
2) Peace on Earth, at least for 1 fucking day, even if I have to fucking kill people to get it.
3) A new to me copy of Good Omens
4) An engagement ring.
5) A new coat.
6) A moment of pure bliss for all of my friends, both on LJ and in RL.
7) A transfer to a closer store.
8) A new to me scarf.
9) Thai Iced Tea. (Dammit, stewicked
, the Thai place down here doesn't have it. And you made me an addict.)
10) My Best Friend is a Vampire
11) New to me jeans (size 36-38/32).
12) More RAM for my computer.