List three ways in which you are "conventionally" or "stereotypically" LBGT :
1) My music playlist is filled with Disco, HI NRG Dance, and more divas than you can shake a dildo at.
2) I enjoy musical theatre and opera.
3) I'm concerned about my personal grooming habits.
List three ways in which you feel you DO NOT fit in with the conventions of the LGBT community.
1) I am far from "fabulous".
2) I'm a geek. (Yes, gaymers and the like have made progress, but we're still considered nutbags along the same lines as Pink Panthers or Log Cabin Republicans.)
3) About the only drug I do anymore is caffine.