1. My uncle once: was alive. And I've been told one should always say good things about the dead. Uncle Paul is dead. Good.
2. Never in my life: have I jumped out of a plane. Now that I meet the weight requirements, I am tempted to do a tandem jump. Just need someone on to volunteer to do it with me.
3. When I was five: I learned survival, taught myself not to care... Seriously though, Chess quotes aside, I would have been in Pre-School and enjoying every minute of it.
4. High school was: A bit of hell and a bit of heaven. I have many fond memories of some of it, and an absolute hatred for a lot of it.
5. I will never forget: My first day of college. Every time I start something new, I find myself with this overpowering fear of failing at it. After day one, I managed to figure out I could not only survive, but thrive.
6. Once I met (and befriended): A minor rock star. Actually, most of the band. Gossamer. I still talk to most of 'em.
7. There’s this girl I know: who loves Melissa Ethridge and likes to sing and dance when one of the songs comes on the radio. I call her lesbiannoying when she's on my nerves.
8. Once, at a bar: I stood up and sang AC/DC's "Big Balls" in honor of my roommate seeing my juevos sticking out of my boxers.
9. By noon, I’m usually: still sleeping. Or at work. Depends on what day it is.
10. Last night: I worked.
11. If only I had: my TESOL certification. Even 16 years later, I wish I had finished.
12. Next time I go to church: will be next Sunday. Homecoming Sunday at the church I grew up in. Which will lead to mom getting irritated that I don't take communion anymore. (Seriously. I don't out of respect. I am not really part of the Body of Christ anymore, so partcipating would be an insult.)
13. What worries me most: is money. My finances are improving, but I still worry about coming up short somewhere.
14. When I turn my head left I see: my fridge.
15. When I turn my head right I see: my bookshelf.
16. You know I’m lying when: my lips move.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: being in school.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Oberon. 'Cause I'm a pissy fairy.
19. I have a hard time understanding: Higher Mathematics. I can grasp the concepts intuitively, but that doesn't really hep when you plug numbers in.
20. If I ever go back to school: I'd like to get a teaching cert of some kind.
- Music:"Lay All Your Love on Me"-Information Society