A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.
01. What are your nicknames?
Usually dumbass, bookworm, or occasionally coyote.
02. How do you style your hair?
Let's see, usually just brush it back and hope my hat or hoodie doesn't make it stand up like Eraserhead.
03. What's new in your life right now?
Nothing much. When the weather starts getting colder, I turn into a cave troll.
04. How many colors are you wearing now?
Navy blue, blue jeans, blue boxers, white socks, white shoes. so 2.
05. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
I'm quite introverted until I get to know someone.
06. What was the last book you read?
Daemons are Forever by Simon R. Green. I guess the next book is The Spy Who Haunted Me.
07. Do you nap a lot?
Depends on whether or not I had to open. On days I open, I generally do nap when I get home.
08. If the person you secretly like is already taken, what would you do?
What I normally do. Lust in secret.
09. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
My co-worker's inability to do her job. The anniversary of Dad's death and the fact that I forgot about it. Doing the right thing and realizing that it hurts other people when I do.
10. What's your favorite dessert?
Pie. Pumpkin and Banana Creme.
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Depends. I'm generally cleaned up and showered in 10-15 minutes, but it takes a bit of time to get dressed.
12. What websites do you visit daily?
LJ, Yahoo! Mail, facebook, MySpace, Fark, my bank
13. What classes are you taking right now? And if you're not in school any more, what's your job?
My job is selling vice to old people.
14. Do you like to clean?
Depends. Once I get going, yes. but getting started takes an act of G-d.
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
16. What's the last movie you saw?
It's going to be The Dark Knight when I finish checking everything.
17. What's better: eternal love or memorable love?
Memorable. eternal sounds like one of those really pulpy goth romances.
18. What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do every day?
19. Best time of your life?
Either John or my High School trip to Spain. Both are periods that I can reflect on and be happy.
20. What are you most looking forward to in the coming month?
My super holiday pay.
B. Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag whoever tagged you.
If you want to be tagged, go for it. I'm too damn lazy to do so right now.
- Music:"Push It"-Garbage