1. Where did you begin 2008?
At home, watching the peach drop in atlanta.
2. What was your status by Valentines Day?
I was dating John.
3. Were you in school anytime this year?
Does visiting my nephew at his school count?
4. Did you have to go to the hospital?
Twice. Once for Sciatica and onc to get an abscess lanced.
5. Did you have any encounters with the police?
No. couldn't afford the tickets or find a way to KC to see em.
6. Where did you go on vacation?
7. What did you buy over $110?
food, probably. I generally try to keep a budget, and there really isn't much I buy that cots more than $5.
8. Do you know anybody who got married?
My DM John, but I don't think any of us clerks were invited.
9. Did you know anybody who passed away?
Probably, but I forget.
10. Did you move anywhere?
I did switch locations thanks to them closing 15.
11. What sporting events did you attend?
I did get to see a Springfield Cardinals game this fall...
12. What concerts/shows did you go to?
Uh... some local goth band the night 15 closed.
13. Describe your birthday.
Home visiting with friends and family. And a really bizarre menu.
14. What is the ONE thing you thought you would not do, but did, in 2008?
Dress up in Disco Drag for Halloween?
15. What have been your favorite moments?
The ones where I got a full night's sleep.
16. Any new additions to your family?
juts a few fist babies.
17. What was your best month?
June, I think. The trip to 6 Flags was my year's highlight.
18. Who has been your best drinking buddy?
I don't drink that often or much.
19. Made new friends?
A few. Mainly through work.
20. Favourite night out?
Dinner at Golden corral the night I got back to Ohio.
21. Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
Work. Kind of sad I spend more time at the liquor store than at home;)
22. Have you lost any friends this year?
Not particularly. Not that I have that many locally to begin with.
23. Change your hairstyle?
Think I've had 3 haircuts this year?
24. Have any car accidents?
25. How old did you turn this year?
26. Do you have a New Years resolution?
Get my diet fixed again probably.
27. Do anything embarrassing?
Sung karaoke in front of my company's Xmas party?
28. Buy anything from eBay?
Yeah, books and collectables.
29. Get married or divorced?
30. Get hit on?
Yeah, and I liked the flirting, even if I had no intention of following up.
31. Been snowboarding?
32. Did you get sick this year?
A few colds, but nothing particularly horrible.
33. Are you happy to see 2008 go?
Yes. As usual, a sense of hope for the new year lingers on. Usually takes until March for it to really drag sown into the usual misery.
34. Been naughty or nice?
Nice. I'm turning into an altar boy again.
35. What are you looking forward to most in 2009?
Seeing what path presents itself.