Before the meme, let me mention I'm waiting on towels to dry so I can get more water off the floor before I mop. Thankfully, when the plumber finished, the water receded, a dove showed up and a rainbow went across my ceiling. Unfortunately, wheat Genesis leaves out is the stench left by dirty water after it recedes. Think I may have to rent a rug doctor when the carpet dries a bit more.
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search or other search functions.
1) Aren't you ever gonna stop deluding yourself, hmm? Handling Max? Behaving like some ludicrous little underage femme fatale? You're... you're about as fatale as an after dinner mint!
No way to make a living, masochisms, pain, perfection, muscle spasm, chiropractors, short-careers, eating disorders! RENT dubhlainn
Money, pardon the expression, is like manure. It's not worth a thing unless it's spread around, encouraging young things to grow. Hello, Dolly! westbeilschmidt
4) SOY SAUCE! SOY SAUCE! She covered my Paris gown with soy sauce!
I feel pretty, oh so pretty! I feel pretty, and witty, and gay! West Side Story dubhlainn
I loved Al Lipshitz more than I could possibly say. He was a real artistic guy, sensitive, a painter. But he was always trying to find himself. He'd go out every night looking for himself. And on the way, he found Ruth. Gladys. Rosemary. And Irving. I guess you could say we broke up because of artistic differences. He saw himself as alive. And I saw him dead. Chicago dubhlainn
The French are glad to die for love. They delight in fighting duels. But I prefer a man who lives... and gives expensive... jewels. Moulin Rouge mynamestitch
8) Oh, here we go again. You get me so worked up that I'm beginning to sound like a Jewish mother.
9) It must have been hard on your mother, not having any children.
10) There's nothing a woman hates more than her fiancee's best friend. He knows all the secrets she's going to spend the rest of her life trying to find out.
And yes, I am THAT gay.