Log in

No account? Create an account
Changing the world
one mind at a time
And now for something completely different... 
8th-Sep-2002 02:45 am
I didn't sleep well last night, and my sinus cavity is clogged up, making me sound like one of the zombies in Night of the Living Dead.

My brother got here around 9AM so we could go to Skull session. Kind of fun, particularly since the old bat I call mommie was conducting. Sorry, I feel like shit, and I'm ready to bite people's heads off. Well, we go to the game, where I ended up paying $5.50 for a fucking hot dog and 12oz. cup of Coke that was mostly ice. Dasani water was going for $3. Well, we get up to our seats and sit there for an hour and a half waiting for the game to start. The pre-show was ok; the Alumni band dwarfed the regular band (not a big surprise, since OSUMB has a set number allowed in each section), and the cheerleader reunion was going on as well. So the first quarter starts. I made it about 5 minutes before I was too sick to remain. I actually was just going to the bathroom and I got so sick I couldn't go on. So I walked home, bought Rich a 2 Litre of Diet Pepsi and a 2 Litre of Sunny D for myself. What an exciting life I lead.
So I get home, call Richard's cell phone, and I tell him what happened. He came back after the half, only to see me sprawled out on the couch. I think I talked to him for a minute, but I honestly couldn't tell you. Oh, and the motor on the living room fan blew pout, so I had to put the porch fan in a chair facing the living room so I could sleep.
So I sleep off the side effects of my cold and allergy medicine, and get up just in time for work. I get to work still feeling miserable, and find out our unit manager is probably going to get fired this month. I guess he stopped by Heniegate (a party in front of the Shoe) before he showed up to work. So, I guess he showed up drunk off his ass with marajuana Mardi Gras beads around his neck. Tim, our DM, was there. Now Steve's trying to claim it was his Thyroid. Yeah, whatever, Steve. So anyway, it was me and Jon-boy and grass-girl trying to handle Saturday football dinner rush, and I was the only person ion the store who knew how to toss dough. Guess what I did all night in between nose blows? Mom called the store around 8:30 to make sure I was ok, since Rich had called her. (side note: I made the mistake of mentioning that my immune system is shot to hell right now to my brother. I was joking, since I've been sick all freaking week. Well, needless to say, Rich took that and ran with it. And people wonder why I used to dream of being an orphan.)
So anyway...Work was really long tonight. And our AC condenser is leaking. And I have to go back in tomorrow at 4. I really wish I could afford to call off. No I don't, since if I did, I'd get the fun of Xenos boy's return home around the same time as the roommates. And since no one here respects my dying wish of peace and quiet...
So anyway, that's my life for the evening. Again, if I've been short tempered or just plain rude in comments on here, please forgive me. I'm under the influence of medicine.
8th-Sep-2002 01:48 am (UTC) - Sorry you feel badly
I hope that you get to feeling better soon. I just came through a rough period myself recently where I was feeling ill constantly, but my immune system IS weaker than normal all the time.

I'm thankful for the times like now *knock on wood* where I feel well and have lots of energy.

8th-Sep-2002 10:54 am (UTC) - Re: Sorry you feel badly
Yeah. Fortunatly, I feel a lot better today than I did yeesterday. Sleep helps a lot.
8th-Sep-2002 09:20 pm (UTC)
you commented on my post in the columbus community. if you have aol, then instant message me sometime:ultraego21
8th-Sep-2002 09:31 pm (UTC) - Re:
No problem I'll add you here in a minute:)
This page was loaded Apr 24th 2018, 10:45 pm GMT.